Hosting a frightful Halloween party? It is often said that "All Hallows' Eve is one of the nights when the veil between the worlds is thin - and whether you believe in such things or not, those roaming spirits probably believe in you, or at least acknowledge your existence, considering that it used to be their own". There is no doubt that the air feels very different on Halloween, Ho-Ha-Ha-Ha. Scared? Don’t be scared, enjoy the thrill and exotic Halloween Party Menu. Hope you loved my last year’s Halloween recipes. Halloween party is incomplete without creepy cocktails. Serve these cool sips and your party would be a deadly success. Halloween gives us an opportunity to be really creative. So show your creativity through these cocktails. Let’s go for Black Magic Martini and Scary Green Jelly Cocktail. When it comes to Halloween party, these two cocktails, as bad as hell, are always ordered among the top drinks.
Black Magic Martini
2 ounces Vodka,
1 ounce Blue Curacao,
1/2 ounce Raspberry Liqueur,
Lemon twist for garnish (Optional).
1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Serve chilled!
Scary Green Jelly Cocktail
1 quart Hot Water,
2 liters Ginger Ale,
2 cups White Sugar,
4 1/2 cups Cold Water,
1 can Pineapple Juice,
2 cans Orange Juice Concentrate,
3 ounce Green Lime Flavored Jelly Mix.
1. In a large saucepan dissolve the gelatin in 1 quart of hot water. Allow to cool.
2. When gelatin is cool, pour into a large punch bowl, stir in pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, sugar and 4 1/2 cups cold water.
3. Pour in ginger ale just before serving. Serve chilled!Have a Deadly Halloween. Ho ha ha ha!